ISL vs QUE Dream11: The Quetta Gladiators will open the second leg campaign against Islamabad United in the 18th match of PSL6 on Friday. The Quetta Gladiators are languishing at the bottom of the table, having won just one game out of 5 so far. The Gladiators would be keen to exhibit a stronger performance in the second leg and stage a turnaround in the tournament. They registered their first in their last game of the first phase of the tournament. They are coming off with a 22-run win against Multan Sultans.
Facing them are Islamabad United, who have lost their last game against Lahore Qalandars by 5 wickets. The batsmen faltered against a solid looking Lahore bowling line-up. James Faulkner broke their back after claiming three wickets inside the first six overs. They managed to score 143 runs in the first innings. However, the bowlers bowled well to stretch the game till the very last ball of the match and it looked like once they would win the game easily.
However, Rashid Khan hit three fours in a row in the last over to win the game for Lahore. Islamabad United are currently sitting at third spot with 3 wins in 5 games. They would be keen to win against the Gladiators and strengthen their position on the points table.
ISL vs QUE Today Match Prediction:
Fixture: Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, Match 18th
When: 11th June 2021
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Watch PSL 2021 Live Score Match Details
You can watch the live match score between Quetta Gladiators and Islamabad United on Sony Ten1 in India. The live streaming will be available on Sony Liv App.
Quetta Gladiators Playing XI:
Usman Khan, Faf du Plessis, Cameron Delport, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c&wk), Azam Khan, Andre Russell, Mohammad Nawaz, Zahid Mehmood, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah/Usman Khan Shinwari and Jack Wildermuth
Key points to look at:
- South African cricketer, Faf Du Plessis has been in the form of his life. He enjoyed a terrific IPL, in which he scored 320 runs in 7 matches at an average of 64.
- Young fast bowler, Mohammad Hasnain will the guy to watch out for. He was the second-highest wicket-taker last year in PSL only behind Shaheen Afridi.
- Andre Russell will replace Tom Banton for the remainder of PSL 6. He played a couple of terrific knocks in this year’s IPL. If he gets going, then the Gladiators might book their place in the playoffs.
Islamabad United Playing XI:
Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, Rohail Nazir (wk), Shadab Khan (c), Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Fawad Ahmed and Mohd Wasim Jr
Key points to look at:
- The likes of Usman Khawaja and Colin Munro failed to score big. Both of them showed intentions and faltered in the process of upping the ante. The duo would be key to the team’s fortune ahead in the tournament.
- Shadab Khan is one of the biggest bets on the UAE pitch. He offers plenty with both bat and ball and would be a key player in your fantasy team.
- Speaking of the bowling department, Hasan Ali should be the first choice. He bowled his heart out in the last game but couldn’t help his team win the game. Besides, Fawad Ahmed is also likely to perform on the Abu Dhabi track. He picked 1 for 42 in his 4 overs.
Who will today Match: ISL vs Que Dream11 Prediction
ISL vs Que Dream11 Prediction: Islamabad United are coming off a defeat at the hand of Lahore Qalandars. However, it doesn’t take away the fact that they have performed pretty well so far.
Moreover, they are ahead of Quetta Gladiators when it comes to team combination. Quetta Gladiators would be confident of a win, given that their players are in good form. The addition of Andre Russell also bods well for them. Nonetheless, Islamabad United have an edge over Quetta.
ISL vs QUE Dream11 Prediction:
Wicket-keepers: R Nazir, A Khan
Batsmen: F du Plessis, C Munro, S Delport
All-rounders: A Russell (VC) , S Khan (C), F Ashraf
Bowlers: H Ali, M Hasnain, Z Mehmood
For more fantasy cricket tips, click here