This Instant Pot chicken tacos recipe will be prepared in half-hour and boasts fascinating taste.
“To make hosting a breeze, make the taco meat up to four hours ahead of time and store it on the Instant Pot warm setting until serving,” Chelsea Plummer of Maesmenu.com tells Fox News.
Try the recipe in celebration of National Taco Day.
NATIONAL TACO DAY: THE HISTORY BEHIND THE HANDHELD, FAST FOOD FAVORITE
Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tacos by Chelsea Plummer of MaesMenu.com
Yield: 8-10 hen tacos
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
KICKOFF CROCK-POT SEASON EARLY WITH THIS POT BORRACHO BEAN RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 ½ cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ massive white or yellow onion, reduce into ½-inch thick rings
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 lbs boneless skinless hen breast, reduce into quarters
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 -10 corn tortillas, toasted
- Your favourite taco toppings: lettuce, cheese, bitter cream or Greek yogurt, cilantro, tomatoes, black olives, and many others.
BREAKFAST TACOS WITH APPLES AND CINNAMON: TRY THE RECIPE
Credits : foxnews