“Dancing With the Stars” is dedicating an entire show to Britney Spears Monday night time – and the pop star is aware of it’s taking place.
A supply completely informed Page Six that Spears, 39, is “aware” of the “Britney Night” tribute episode. It’s unclear, nevertheless, if she’ll be capable to watch it beneath her conservatorship.
During Monday’s present, the 14 remaining celebrities and their professional companions will every carry out a routine set to considered one of Spears’ traditional hits. It seems they’ll even be carrying costumes and incorporating choreography impressed by the legendary singer.
“We’re doing a whole night dedicated to Britney. It’s a lot of support, a lot of love. We [support] #FreeBritney,” professional dancer Gleb Savchenko, 38, exclusively told Page Six final month. “She’s amazing … and everything’s happening for her. I’m so happy.”
BRITNEY SPEARS WON’T RETURN TO PERFORMING AFTER CONSERVATORSHIP BATTLE: REPORT
Savchenko and his movie star companion, Melanie “Mel C” Chisholm, might be dancing a tango to “Toxic.”
“It’s like the best song ever, especially for tango. It’s going to be really cool,” he teased of his dance with the Spice Girl, 47. “The costumes and the whole concept, the number, it’s really dope. We’ll definitely do something, some ’Toxic’ sexy moves.”
See the complete record of “Britney Night” songs and dances under:
BRITNEY SPEARS SAYS SHE HAS ‘A LOT OF HEALING TO DO’ DESPITE RECENT CONSERVATORSHIP VICTORY
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater: Salsa to “Outrageous”
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess: Tango to “Till The World Ends”
- Melanie C and Gleb Savchenko: Tango to “Toxic”
- Christine Chiu and Pasha Pashkov: Paso Doble to “Stronger”
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: Cha-Cha to “(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)”
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: Tango to “Hold It Against Me”
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold: Tango to “Scream & Shout”
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten” Cha-Cha to “Circus”
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: Foxtrot to “I’m A Slave 4 U”
- The Miz and Witney Carson: Salsa to “Oops!…I Did It Again”
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong: Tango to “Womanizer”
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: Jazz to “Gimme More” (remotely)
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach: Tango to “Piece of Me”
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson: Argentine Tango to “… Baby One More Time”
“Britney Night” couldn’t have come at a more perfect time, as Spears just had a big win in court last week. As Page Six previously reported, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny suspended the Grammy winner’s estranged father, Jamie Spears, as the conservator of her estate.
“Although there may be change and issues to rejoice in my life, I nonetheless have numerous therapeutic to do !!!” the singer shared via Instagram over the weekend. “Thankfully I’ve a great assist system and am taking time to know it’s okay to decelerate and breathe !!!!!”
“Dancing With the Stars” airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Credits : foxnews